The perfect combination of elegance and sustainability The PLUVIUM solar shower is a clear example of the fact that sustainability
does not compromise design and elegance. The solar-powered PLUVIUM shower stands out for its minimalist, modern design and its ability
to use solar energy to produce hot water ecologically and cheaply. It is made of high quality materials, such as IPE wood and satin-finish
AISI 316 stainless steel, which ensure a long useful lifetime and provide greater resistance to weathering and corrosion.
It has an optional flow rate limiter that reduces the shower’s water consumption by 40% at rates of pressure greater than 3 bar.
· Aluminium tank with a capacity for 30 litres of water.
· Adjustable showerhead with an anti-limescale system that enhances use.
· Rainfall system that has a relaxing effect.
· Mixer tap that increases swimmers’ feeling of wellbeing.
· IPE wood is particularly resistant to outdoor conditions. It is durable, hard and very stable.