iChlor™ Salt Chlorine Generator uses common table salt to produce all the chlorine a pool needs,
safely, effec-tively and automatically. Same sanitation performance as manual chlorine addition without
the drawbacks. No need for customers to buy, transport and store chlorine compounds.
• compact design, fits most small technical rooms.
• controls are simple and protected by a cover.
• To use for above ground and small inground pools up to 75 M³.
• removable cell.
• Data storage prevents consumer mis-information.
• Polarity switching makes it selfcleaning and suitable for high calcium areas.
• 6.000 hour blade life.
• Flow switch controlled.
• Vertically or horizontally mounting.
• Easy-to-view displays for fast checking of salt levels, cell cleanliness, sanitizer output and water flow.
• Adjustment is as easy as pressing two buttons.
• All performance data is captured daily, making it easy to maintain perfect water.
• cell use tracking feature communicates remaining hours of cell life.
• Integrated sensors to ensure adequate water flow for safer chlorine generation.
• 2-year limited warranty.
To understand why the iChlor™ generator is better, it helps to first understand how it works.
Table salt (sodiumchloride) is added to the pool water...one tablespoon of salt per 10 liters of pool water
is all that’s required.
As the dissolved salt flows through the generator cell, it is electrolytically converted to pure
chlorine, which is then distributed throughout the pool, sanitizing the water, keeping it fresh,
clear and safer for swimmers.
Unlike conventional chlorine additives that must be constantly replenished, the salt is recycled
continuously, day after day, to further reduce pool maintenance requirements.
The generator even keeps itself clean with an automatic reverse cycling feature that prevents
scale build-up for longer cell life.